The Choice of Winners
A loose Grain Mix, highly palatable and containing all the requirements for horses in full work
Barley • Maize • Lupins • Oats • Sunflower Seeds • Molasses • Oil • Soy • Vitamins and Minerals
Feeding Guide for Performance Horse Mix:
- Horses in full work require on average 4kg to 6kg of Performance per day, in conjunction with a minimum of 1% of body weight of good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Introduce Performance into the diet slowly over 7 to 14 days.
- Ensure all horses have access to clean and fresh water.
- Feed Performance by weight, not volume.
- If feeding more than 0.5% of performance plus other grains per day, divide the total daily amount into two or more equal feeds.
- The feeding rates of Performance are provided as a guide only. The actual amount fed should be adjusted to the horses current work load, temperament, body condition and climate.
- Do not add additional vitamins/minerals without veterinary consultation.
- This feed is a concentrate and not recommended for horses confined to stables and not receiving regular exercise.
For further dietary and nutritional advice please contact James & Son, Premium Horse Feed.
Formulated and recommended for horses :
- In equine sport and performance.
- Under a strenuous work regime.
- Requiring rapid recovery.
Typical nutritional analysis (as fed):
|Min Crude Protein||15%||Max Crude Fibre||7.50%||Energy (mjDE/kg)||13.50||Min Crude Fat||05.00||Max Added Salt||01.50%|
Nutrient level per kg of performance (as fed):
Vitamins and minerals are essential for all facets of growth, development, activity, body maintenance and exercise.
|Magnesium||2.7g||Vitamin D||1100IU||Vitamin B5||14.7mg|
|Manganese||184mg||Vitamin E||364IU||Vitamin B6||6.8mg|
|Zinc||182mg||Vitamin K||1.8mg||Vitamin B12||42.0ug|