The Premium Choice in Calm Conditioning Pellets
A palatable and nutritious Feed, containing the essential levels of Energy, quality Protein and Fibre for health and vitality. An ideal Conditioning Pellet formulated for light to moderate equine activities
(file may take a few moments to download)
Barley • Wheat • Legumes • Protein Meal • Bran • Pollard • Molasses • Vitamin and Minerals
Feeding Guide for Accomplish Horse Pellets:
- Accomplish Horse Pellets can be fed up to 4kg per day in conjunction with a minimum of 1% body weight of good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Introduce Accomplish Horse Pellets in to the diet slowly over 7 to 14 days.
- Ensure all horses have access to clean and fresh water.
- Feed Accomplish Horse Pellets by weight, not volume.
- If feeding more than 0.5% of Accomplish Horse Pellets plus other grains per day, divide the total daily amount into two or more equal feeds.
- Accomplish Horse Pellets can be fed with any of the James & Son Premium Horse Feed range.
- The feeding rates of Accomplish Horse Pellets are provided as a guide only. The actual amount fed should be adjusted to the horse’s current work load, temperament, body condition and climate.
- Do not add additional vitamins/minerals without veterinary consultation.
For further dietary and nutritional advice please contact James & Son, Premium Horse Feed.
Formulated and recommended for horses :
- Used for pleasure riding, pony club etc.
- Spelling or in light work.
- During reproduction and growth.
- Recovering from strenuous work.
- In endurance and performance sport.
Typical nutritional analysis (as fed):
|Min Crude Protein||16%||Max Crude Fibre||15%||Energy (mjDE/kg)||12.5||Min Crude Fat||02.00%||Max Added Salt||01.50%|
Nutrient level per kG of performance (as fed):
Vitamins and minerals are essential for all facets of growth, development, activity, body maintenance and exercise.
|Potassium||7.4g||Vitamin A||10000IU||Vitamin B5||25.4mg|
|Magnesium||3.3g||Vitamin D||2000IU||Vitamin B6||24.9mg|
|Manganese||196mg||Vitamin E||319IU||Vitamin B12||36.25ug|